At North Central Academy, we believe:
- Every child is unique and can learn.
- Students deserve the opportunity to have instruction delivered in a way that is relevant and meaningful.
- School should be a non-threatening environment that emphasizes relationships.
- Character education should be taught, modeled and assessed.
- Highly trained, motivated teachers are essential.
- Parental involvement and support is an essential element of a quality educational experience.
NCA's inquiry-based curriculum will help students become self-motivated and competent life-long learners who are critical thinkers, demonstrating confidence and creativity. We believe that all students can achieve high standards even though they may enter NCA with different strengths, abilities and life experiences.