School Wide - All Grades
* The Candy Gram sale runs through Monday, February 13th with Candy grams delivered on February 14th. $1 buys a candy bar with a special message for a special person. All proceeds benefit the K-2 classrooms.
* Our Winter Festival Week begins next week
* Don't forget! February 23 is the grand opening of our newly remodeled auditorium and our Fine Arts Performance. There will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at 6:30pm, followed by the performance at 7 pm.
Elementary - Grades K-6
* Make sure your elementary student bundles up on Tuesday Feb 14th since he/she will be going outside for art class and snow painting!
* Feb 14th is also the 100's day celebration in the elementary classrooms!
Secondary - Grades 7-12
* A Valentine Masquerade Dance will be held on Thursday, February 16th from 6-9 p.m. The dance is open to grades 7 through 12. Dress is semi-formal and the cost is $3 per person with proceeds going to the Student Council. Students in grades 9-12 are allowed to bring one outside guest. All guests must be pre-approved by NCA and their school by February 15th.
* The Secondary Ski trip to Boyne Mountain is on Tuesday, February 14th.